Architettura Armena - Indice per localitÓ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hovhannavank / sec. (V) - XIII
The monastery of St. John stands some 6 kilometers from

Convento di S. Giovanni. Il complesso Ŕ a circa sei km. da

continue>>

segue>>

ketcharis - zargatzor / sec. XIII
This complex also known as Tsalkadzor from the name of the

Il complesso Ŕ detto anche Dsaghkadzor, dalla omonima valle

continue>>

segue>>

ketcharis - S. harutiun / sec. XI - XIII

Map

Chapel built under the Turkish domination (1220). This is a small

Cappella di S. Haroutioun, costruita sotto la dominazione turca

continue>>

segue>>

khorakert / sec. XIII
The monastery is located on the southern slope of Mt. Lalvar in

Si trova in una zona di fitta vegetazione, sulle pendici meridionali

continue>>

segue>>

kosh / sec. VII

Map

The Kosh complex is composed of two churches. One is in

Il complesso di Kosh comprende due chiese di cui una di tipo

continue>>

segue>>

LMBATAVANK' - S. Step'anos / sec. VII
This church, in a good state of preservation mainly in the aerial internal

Questa chiesa, in buono stato di conservazione soprattutto

continue>>

segue>>

makaravank / sec. X, XIII
The convent, found in the village of the same name, is made up

Il convento, situato nei pressi del villaggio omonimo, Ŕ formato

continue>>

segue>>

marmachen / sec. X - XI
The monastery is located on the banks of the Akhurean a

Il Convento si trova, sulle rive del fiume Akhourian a pochi

continue>>

segue>>